background

Monday, August 16, 2010

And let the games begin...

Well, school started back and I am busy again. It seems like I never have any time for myself. When I do watch T.V I get jealous at the moms and how they can go out with the girls, have time to work out, play with the kids, and go to work (a selective few). Must be nice to have a maid, assistant, and nanny. I can hardly find the time to breathe.

But I wouldn't change it for the world!! I love my life and my family and I try to do what ever I can to make them happy. I did decided this summer that in order for me to keep my family happy, I have to start taking care of myself better. Which means, finding time somewhere in my schedule to have some "me" time. Yeah, right. But I have managed to do it in the last two weeks. I have to get Ellie in the bed by 8 in order to get myself in bed at a decent time. Which for me is 9-10 on a school night. I put her in bed and head straight for the bedroom to work out. Afterwards, I give myself a little computer time, then I clean up and get ready for the next day. By then, I am ready for bed. I need my sleep!

So far this schedule is working. I am anxious to see if it will continue when basketball starts in Sept. I don't think it will, but it is all a mental thing. I have to be motivated and MAKE myself do it. And right now, this muffin top, spare tire thing I have going on it all the motivation I need. It is so gross when I put my pants on and it hangs over the top. GROSS!!! I have to get rid of it. I do not have a goal because I will give it up. So instead, I think I will just keep it going until I feel good about my looks and I have lost at least 20 pounds. I know that may sound like a lot, but I am very close to the overweight mark for my body size and height.

Anyways, like I said earlier, school has started back up and I already know several kids in this class. I thought it would be really hard for me to teach them (and it was for the first day or two), but it has gotten better. They just seem like every other kid to me. I have really large classes this year, which keeps me on my toes. It seems like I can't keep up with my school work. Today, for example, I had them doing a little busy work just so I can get some things done that I really need done! I'm ashamed to say that, but it was true!! I feel like I just can't keep up!!

Basketball starts in September and I'm not looking forward to it. I have a small team but we didn't have good practices this summer. I hope that volleyball keeps them conditioned! I won't have time to do it. We will have just enough time to start plays and making sure these girls know how to play. I know basketball and I want to make sure that these girls understand how to play. I don't want to look like an idiot.

Anyways, I'm rambling... so my point is that I'm dieting, working out, school has started and its been busy, and basketball will soon start. Where in there do you see time for me to do house work? Yeah, I don't see it either. Anyone need work? I need a good housekeeper!!

No comments: