background

Monday, September 27, 2010

Update

Well, I have been eating right and working out since first of August and I have only lost 5 pounds! It is so frustrating! I also have been very tired and weak, so I decided that I should find a family doctor to start going to on a regular basis (I mean I'm getting old! I'm almost 30!). I found a female doctor that I really like and she went ahead on our first visit and did some blood work. So I am anxious to get the results. I really think I may be anemic.

Well, basketball is about to start up after fall break and I am looking forward to it. I love working with the younger girls but I hope they know what they are in for. I tend to be a very loud coach. Most parents don't like that, but I guess if they want their daughter to play then they will get over it.

I'm so excited about fall break this year! We are going to Cancun Mexico!! I have never been out of the states so this will be fun and interesting. I have also never flown with Ellie! This makes me nervous. I just hope that she can behave for the three hour flight across the water to get there!! We are going with Josh's aunt and uncle and girls so I have plenty of baby sitters and help if needed. We also went ahead and bought Ellie an ipod so that she will have something to play with and watch videos on while on the plane. I can't wait for this week to be over with!! I'm so excited!!

I know all this is random, but I'm currently trying to get out of house work and just happen to think about a few things.

No comments: