background

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the fellow mothers!!

Today was my very first mother's day. It was pretty good. I woke up to cards from my wonderful husband and beautiful daughter. Ellie surprised me at how great her card was seeing as how she can't read yet. We then went to church and ate at Porkey's with my family. On the way home, we saw Grandby and Papa. When we finally made it home, Ellie was so tired that I left her asleep on the couch with daddy and I went to Walmart. Yeah, I know. I had to go to Walmart on mother's day. Aren't I suppose to be the one asleep on the couch? Anyways, Josh made up for it by taking me out to PF. Chang's tonight. We had to wait for about an hour or more for a table but it was worth it. The food is EXCELLENT!!! When we got home from dinner, mom and dad had already given Ellie a bath and was feeding her. She was sooo sleepy! When I went to lay her in bed she didn't even move!! Now that's tired!! It was nice to have someone else bathe her and put her to sleep for me.

Well I don't have much to say. I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful mother's day in case I missed you today!

No comments: