Just thought I would give everyone an update on Ellie. She is now 15 months old, but already acting like a 2 year old. She still doesn't have much hair on top of her head, but it is slowly coming in. I am beginning to think that I need to cut the back of her hair. It looks like a mullet!! At least I can finally put some bows in her hair though.
I have always heard people say "they grow so fast," but you never really understand it until you are a parent. Its just like hearing "Kids will change your life forever." I knew that she would change my life, but it is crazy at just how MUCH she has changed my life. My entire thought process has changed. It is crazy!! Anyways, Ellie really has grown up so fast. I can't believe that she is 15 mths. She is doing things that I think are beyond her years. For example, she can say so much! I swear she carries on a true conversation with us (even thought we might not understand her, she understands us).
Here are just some of the things that Ellie can do. You might not ever see it, but I promise she really does do these things!!!
1. Can do the UF Gator Chomp when asked "What does a gator say?"
2. When asked what at dog, cat, or tiger says she will reply, "Roarrrrrr". (Yep they all sound alike)
3. Will point to something and ask "What's that?" or "Who's that?"
4. Will attempt to brush her own hair and teeth.
5. Likes to feed herself "big girl" food (aka goldfish, nilla wafers, cheese puffs, and anything mom and dad are eating)
6. She is finally cutting her molars.
7. Loves her daycare!
8. Loves to saying Bye and Hi and wave with them.
9. Love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
10. Loves taking a bath.
11. Loves playing outside
12. Loves to try to have a conversation with you even if you can't completely understand her.
13. Words she can say: "Momma, daddy, hi, bye, papa, eat, yeah, ball, what's that, who's that, and what's up (or at least it sounds like it to me), and Audrey and Sarah.
14. Can sign: More (like more food), milk, and please
15. Can scream louder than anyone!! And she loves to do it when she is in the car about to fall asleep. Not scream as in crying screaming. Just screaming like just felt like making noise screaming.
Well I am sure that she can do alot more, but as it is getting about 2 hours past my bed time I can not think straight. Enjoy some of the pictures from the past couple of weeks!
Ellie and Daddy looking good in their matching outfits.
Ellie was apparently taking Gabe for a ride on his tractor.
Don't remember why she was crying, but she is still cute.