background

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our Typical Saturday Morning



Our Saturday morning now consist of Ellie waking me (not daddy) up at about 6:30 or 7 (if I am lucky), and watching cartoons. I have to admit that this is probably one of my favorite times of the day. Ellie is usually her sweetest at this time. She will curl up with me on the couch or the rocking chair and watch cartoons for about an hour before she decides to get up and play. We have to watch Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Those are her favorite cartoons. When I would have to get ready for school and she would wake up, I would turn on the t.v and usually Handy Manny was playing and she would plop down on the floor and stare at the t.v. (yes I use the t.v as a babysitter sometimes... so sue me).

The above picture was taken one Saturday morning while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Ellie was playing and I turned it on and she sat in the floor and watched it then started to roll around until she ended up the way you see her in the picture. If memory serves me correctly, she sat like that until the show went off. So funny.

No comments: