background

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ellie's Swimming Pool

Here is Ellie's Swimming Pool that we bought her. She had so much fun at my sister's house in Gage's swimming pool that we wanted her to have fun at home. So we went to Wal-mart and found this one on clearance. Best $20 I spent. She loves it!! She was shivering at one point but did not want to get out! Once I showed her how to use the slide, she was trying to do it herself. Of course, she wouldn't make it half way up before sliding back down. The dolphin shoots out water from the mouth, but she really didn't like that, so that stayed off. I got really scared about her jumping from the big pool side to the little pool side and visa versa. She fell in head first once and from then on she decided that she would go in feet first instead. I guess she doesn't like going under. She didn't cry though, she actually laughed. Anyways, I thought that I would show you the pictures of her new toy. Come and join us if you want!















No comments: