background

Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy and Me

Last week was my 28th birthday and we celebrated by going out to eat. I chose Mikatos! I love that place!! It was wonderful. Ellie remembered the fire from last time, so we had to excuse ourselves from the table when he pulled up. It's amazing how she remembers things.



Tomorrow will be dad's 60th birthday!! WOW! We got him good this year because we let his 50th birthday pass without doing anything special. So we did a surprise party. I think we got him. We rented out a cabin over on Lake Guntersville and invited all our family and friends, his work buddies and golf buddies. We had a great turn out and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. My only job for the party was to get a cake. I went to Walmart and when I picked it up, it had a crack down the middle!! I told them to fix it and she tried but it rebroke. So she gave it to me for half price. I was happier with the price change because it wasn't as good as what I have seen them do. Well, here are a few pictures of the party.








Ellie caught playing!!


















No comments: