background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ellie's 3rd Birthday



I can't believe that it has been three years!! WOW! Time flies. Since her birthday is always during the "cold" season, we can't have her party anywhere but inside. We can't have it at our house because we have such a huge family not everyone can fit at one time. So I did a little research and found this cool place. The Little Gym. They said they would do everything for us (set up, clean up etc...). I just brought the food and cake. It was wonderful!!!! I really enjoyed myself because I didn't have to do anything! The girl came out and helped brought everything in, set up everything, fixed the plates, cleaned up, and took everything to my car!! How wonderful is that! But the big kicker.... the kids had a blast!!! I mean a blast!!!!!! They didn't want to stop for a few minutes to go eat and get a drink. As soon as they were all done, they went right back in there. We decided that they were having so much fun that we would just wait to do gifts back home. Glad we made that decision. They just had sooo much fun. We are definitely doing this again!!! Here are just a few pictures of the day.






No comments: