background

Monday, March 31, 2008

First day back

Well, today was my first day back to work. It could have been better. Everyone keeps asking me, " So, how was it? Did you miss her?" Well, of course I missed her, but with all the catching up I was having to do, I didn't have time to really think about it! My sub was horrible. It took her 7 weeks to get through what I could have done in a month. My students are so far behind!! So many things in my room are either lost, stolen, or broke. I mean I leave with everything in great condition and working and I get there today to find my printer won't feed the paper right, my lid to my scanner is torn off, my big package of pencils are gone, my connection between my computer and t.v is gone, all my really good ink pens are gone, and... there's probably more but I can't think about it.

That's what Mr. Small (principal) gets for hiring someone just out of high school herself! Oh well, I just got to keep moving forward.

Well Ellison is screaming to eat so that's all for today!

No comments: