background

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Personal Chef

Well, after a little difficulty with our card reader, I have finally downloaded like 50 pictures I wanted to share with you. So there are several post for today.

-----------------------------------------
Josh has decided that he is a chef. Now, don't get me wrong, I have noooo problem with him cooking for me. What girl wouldn't like her HUSBAND to come home from work and cook dinner? I love it! My only problem is he likes to use every bowl and utensil in our kitchen! But, he does usually clean up after himself. Well, last night he decided that he wanted nachos for dinner. He was so proud of his masterpiece I jokingly told him to take a picture of it. He did! So to show off his masterpiece, here are his pictures.


And YES, he did eat it all!

No comments: