background

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sleeping baby



I have been trying to figure out how to take a picture of her while sleeping, but with the fear of waking her up, I haven't ever tried. I finally got one yesterday morning. This is how she has been sleeping lately. We will lay her down on he side but she has been rolling over the last few weeks.

I know what your are thinking... Kelly you are not suppose to have anything in the crib because she could suffocate.

Well, if you want to come and sit with her all night be my guest. She has to have something touching her head. I guess it makes her feel like we are still holding her. I started putting the boppy pillow in there because I think it makes her feel like she is sleeping with us. Same reason for the gator.

Now, I wish (and really trying) she would sleep through the night!!!!

No comments: